Friday, April 6, 2012

Choice of Healthy Living

I think one of the greatest things about life is choice. We choose everyday; Whether we will have a good day or bad, If we will follow Jesus, If we will stick to our diet, If we will exercise, If we will drive the speed limit or not...... We choose all day, everyday. When we make a choice, a plan, a commitment it is up to us to follow through with that choice. Sometimes that commitment is easy, choosing not to get fast food for lunch, but other times the commitment is harder, takes more time and more sacrifice. The commitment to a healthy lifestyle; to exercise daily. to put the right foods in your mouth. to worship the lord, to stay calm and breath. Living a healthy life is not the easiest choice, the commitment is long and in the beginning seems very hard. Living Healthy is a choice I make everyday. I am by no means perfect and do not make all the right decisions but I continually recommit when I fail. I re evaluate my choices and renew my commitment daily.

Today is one of those times I will choose to  recommit. I have been so busy with planning, painting, creating forms and paperwork that I have not given myself the time to take care of me like I should. I have not exercised daily, I've become addicted to soft drinks and am definitely not eating like I should. So, today is a new day, a day to start over, wipe away yesterdays bad decisions and get moving with the right Choices!    http://capabilitiesfitness.com

2 comments:

  1. I only hope that some day I am able to find the strength and motivation to make healthier choices for myself! I am strict with my children when it comes to making healthy choices, but doing the same for myself is another story. Thank you for being such an awesome role model.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just start with one small thing a day. Do 5 minutes of exercise, decide to drink a bottle of water, eat one less unhealthy thing, take the steps; just choose one thing. I had to think of it this way...Children do as they see more than they do what they hear. You will get there,You can do it! Thank you for your kind words.

      Delete